Cheeseman Fright Farm reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone.
Throughout this physically demanding attraction you will experience intense audio and visual effects including strobe lights, fog, extreme low visibility, uneven walking surfaces, damp and wet conditions, loud music and sound. Anyone who is claustrophobic, has heart or respiratory problems, is prone to seizures, is pregnant, or requires assistance in walking either with a cane, crutches or other devices should not participate.
Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Anyone that appears to be intoxicated will not be admitted.
- No smoking, drinking or eating is permitted while inside the attractions.
- No running, touching props or actors.
- No photography, videography or any other recording devices are allowed inside the attractions.
- No alcohol is allowed on the premises.
- No weapons of any kind.
- No foul language, pushing, or vulgar behavior will be tolerated.
Part of the attraction includes a tractor pulled hayride. While on the wagon:
- No smoking, food or drink allowed
- Remain seated at all times
- Keep hands, feet and other body parts inside the wagon
- Make sure all personal items have been put someplace safe (including cell phones, wallet, and keys)
- Pay attention and watch your step while boarding and exiting the wagon
If any of the above rules, those posted at the farm, or given verbally are violated you may be asked to leave without refund.
The purchase of a ticket constitutes a revocable license. At anytime a ticket may be taken and admission refused upon refund of the purchase price. The holder understands that there are inherent risks associated in attending Cheeseman Fright Farm and voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers. By acceptance, the holder agrees to release Cheeseman Fright Farm, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees from any and all claims, demands, debts, obligations, damages (actual or consequential), costs, and expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed. In addition, the holder agrees to waive all laws that may limit the efficacy of such releases.