No prior acting experience is required. What we do required is:
- a desire to do your best
- a willingness to work weekends
- the ability to get to and from work
- the dedication to show up on time
If scaring is not your thing, we also have positions available for food concessions and tractor drivers, as well as some daytime activities. You must be at least 18 years old to apply (16 years old with a parent or guardian also working). We are now accepting applications, please download and complete the Adobe PDF file below.
Bring the application, your social security card, and for applicants under the age of 18 a copy of your work permit to Breakneck Lodge at Breakneck Campground on one of the following dates.
- August 16th – 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- August 23th – 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- August 30th – 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- September 6th – 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- September 13th – 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- September 20th – 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
If you are not available one of these dates, but still want to work, please call (724) 368-3233.