No prior acting experience is required. What we do require is:
- a desire to do your best
- a willingness to work weekends
- the ability to get to and from work
- the dedication to show up on time
If scaring is not your thing, we also have positions available for food concessions, barn sales and tractor drivers, as well as some daytime activities. You must be at least 18 years old to apply (16 years old with a parent or guardian also working). We are now accepting applications, please download and complete the Adobe PDF file here.
Bring the application, your social security card, and for applicants under the age of 18 a copy of your work permit to Breakneck Lodge at Breakneck Campground on one of the following dates.
- August 7th – 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- August 14th- 5:00p.m. to 7:00p.m.
- August 21st – 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- August 28th – 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- September 4th – 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- September 11th – 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- September 18th – 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
If you are not available one of these dates, but still want to work, please call (724) 368-3233.